An endless stream of business contracts, requests from regulatory and law enforcement agencies, labor relations and many other small legal issues that take time and make it difficult to focus on business development are real realities of both small and medium-sized companies.
We well know how difficult it is to find a competent corporate lawyer, whose qualifications and experience will be enough to cover all areas of legal issues that arise in the course of business, and hire a whole department of house lawyers, due to lack of workload, lack of funds or workers places are often not possible.
Personnel search, job equipment, vacations and sick leave are a thing of the past. Legal outsourcing is a service that provides the services of a corporate lawyer and instead of a full-time employee, Biletskyi & Partners Law Firm will work to solve the legal problems of your business.
- Legal advice;
- Checking counterparties;
- Development of any contracts;
- Coordination of disagreements in the process of concluding a contract;
- Examination of draft contracts and concluded contracts;
- Settlement of disputes and participation in negotiations;
- Representation of interests in government bodies, local self-government, etc.;
- Dispute Resolution.