Banking and financial law
Financing a business, obtaining loans, managing debt are hot issues for both start-up companies and large corporations.
Biletskyi & Partners Law Firm’s banking and financial law practitioners provide services to enterprises and individuals regarding issues of granting and obtaining loans (loans), concluding mortgage agreements, restructuring credit debts, and also provide legal representation of client interests in credit disputes.
- Advice on the provision and receipt of loans (loans);
- Preparation of loan and mortgage agreements;
- Preparation of contracts of sale of rights of claim;
- Support for lending transactions;
- Legal analysis of concluded loan agreements;
- Debt restructuring;
- Extra-judicial enforcement of property;
- Representation of interests of creditors and borrowers in the negotiation process;
- Credit disputes (debt collection, property recovery, recognition of a loan or mortgage agreement invalid, appeal of the terms of the agreement).