Antimonopoly and competition law
Competition is an important factor in the development of the economy. Compliance with the rules of fair competition and protection of one’s rights in case of unfair actions of competitors are topical issues for business in Ukraine.
Specialists of Biletskyi & Partners Law Firm provide advice and practical advice on compliance with competition laws, protect the interests of the client from unfair competition, accompany the process of obtaining permission to carry out concentration and concerted actions.
- Advice on competition / antitrust laws;
- Legal audit (due diligence) for compliance with competition law;
- Analysis of agreements to minimize the risks of violation of competition law;
- Submission of applications, information requests, appeals and negotiations with the AMCU;
- Preparation and submission of documents for obtaining permission for concentration or concerted actions of business entities;
- Protection of violated customer rights in the field of unfair competition;
- Representation of clients’ interests in conducting AMCU investigations of cases of violation of competition law (unfair competition and abuse of monopoly position);
- Antitrust and competitive disputes.