An effective personnel policy is the key to the success of any business. Building a close-knit team, maintaining valuable personnel, developing staff motivation and at the same time complying with the requirements of the law are extremely important tasks for enterprise managers and require reliable legal support.
Biletskyi & Partners Law Firm provides a full range of services on labor law issues from the conclusion of contracts to the resolution of labor disputes.
We help employers to solve complex personnel issues, and help workers protect their own interests in disputes about reinstatement, collecting wages and paying for time of forced absence.
We also provide advice on related legal issues related to intellectual property and taxation.
- Advice on labor law;
- Development of labor contracts and agreements;
- Development of collective bargaining agreements;
- Development of civil contracts (service contracts);
- Development of internal labor documents;
- Transfer of employees, restructuring, layoffs and layoffs;
- Trade secrets and confidential information;
- Protection of personal information;
- Advice on occupational safety and health;
- Compensation, benefits, taxes and pensions;
- Legal audit (due diligence) of the enterprise for compliance with labor legislation;
- Representation of client’s interests in disciplinary proceedings;
- Labor disputes.