Clarification of legislation, drafting a contract or will, protection of non-property and property rights and other legal issues that you can count on to address by contacting Biletskyi & Partners Law Firm.
Filing a typical lawsuit or representation in an extremely complex court case in the Supreme Court has the same priority for our company – to achieve a successful resolution of our clients’ issues.
- Legal advice and legal opinions;
- Protection of personal non-property rights and compensation for non-pecuniary damage;
- Protection of property rights and compensation for property damage;
- Protection of property rights, recognition of property rights to property;
- Conclusion of transactions (contracts, agreements, etc.);
- Recognition of transactions (contracts, agreements, etc.) as invalid;
- Ensuring the fulfillment of obligations, termination of obligations, protection against violation of obligations, damages and recovery of forfeit;
- Repayment of debt under loan agreements and receipts;
- Matters related to inheritance or probate;
- Issues related to traffic accidents;
- Establishment in court of facts of legal significance (the establishment of kinship, the fact of death, etc.);
- Restriction of civil capacity of an individual, recognition of an individual as capable and renewal of civil capacity of an individual;
- Provision of full civil legal capacity to a minor;
- Recognition of an individual as missing or declaration of his death;
- Protection of client interests in credit and insurance disputes;
- Consumer rights Protection;
- Representation of interests of the client in courts of all instances.