Corporate law and M&A
Corporate law covers issues related to the creation, operation and termination of legal entities.
Specialists in corporate law practice at Biletskyi & Partners Law Firm have extensive experience and proven methods of building, restructuring and completing business projects.
Of particular importance in building a business is the correct legalization of the founders’ relations between themselves and directly with the legal entity itself, which avoids the violation of their rights and possible corporate conflicts between business owners.
We help clients build an effective organizational structure of the company, prepare a charter, regulatory and other corporate documents, register a legal entity, develop asset management mechanisms, avoid the risks of hostile takeovers and illegal actions of regulatory authorities.
Our experts are always ready to provide legal advice on such related issues as current economic activity, labor relations, taxation and intellectual property.
- Advice on choosing the optimal legal form of enterprise;
- Registration of legal entities and individuals-entrepreneurs;
- Registration of charitable foundations and public organizations;
- Development of constituent documents, regulations and other internal documents, preparation of decisions of governing bodies;
- Preparation and holding of a general meeting of participants and shareholders;
- Introduction and state registration of amendments and additions to constituent documents;
- Comprehensive legal examination of constituent and other documents of the enterprise for compliance with legal requirements;
- Liquidation of legal entities and individuals-entrepreneurs;
- Acquisition, sale and assignment of corporate rights;
- Business restructuring (separation, division, transformation of legal entities);
- Support for mergers and acquisitions (M&A);
- Representation and protection of participants in companies and shareholders;
- Corporate disputes and post-M&A disputes.